Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 Small Business Edition - 5 Users (with 1 Year Essential Support) - Retail Box
Availability: 32 In stock
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 provides easy-to-use, enterprise-level protection that optimizes performance and system resources so small businesses can get up and running quickly.
Other products you may also be interested in
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 provides easy-to-use, enterprise-level protection that optimizes performance and system resources so small businesses can get up and running quickly. It is designed for small business customers who want comprehensive protection that is simple and straightforward to install, deploy, and manage. The streamlined management user interface and easy-to-follow wizards help simplify deployment as well as reduce the need for any specialized training. Pre-configured notifications and automatic security reporting make this a "ready-to-go" product, saving businesses both time and money. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition also provides the fastest boot time in the industry and the lowest overhead when it comes to everyday interaction with files and applications. Small businesses can now have confidence in their security and focus on running and growing their business.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition leverages Symantec Endpoint Protection technology, which integrates best-of-breed technologies into a single integrated software agent, lowering cost and complexity. It also includes Symantec TruScan Proactive Threat Scan, a proprietary technology that enables small businesses to protect against threats not yet identified by security vendors.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 utilizes the world's leading scalable security infrastructure, the Symantec global intelligence network, which gives Symantec unmatched insight into today's threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition protects to the same level as the largest global business, yet is designed specifically for the small business environment, prioritizing optimal performance and low costs. All businesses, regardless of size, deserve to receive unmatched protection from Symantec, the proven, market-leading endpoint security vendor.
- Symantec Insight and SONAR technologies detect new and rapidly mutating malware stopping malicious behavior, including new and previously unknown threats.
- Protects against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, bots, zero-day threats and root kits.
- Rules-based firewall engine, Browser Protection and Generic Exploit Blocking (GEB) shields systems from drive-by downloads and from network based attacks.
- Centrally manages servers, PCs and Macs; consolidates antivirus, antispyware, desktop firewall, and Intrusion Prevention on a single agent.
- Fastest: Increase productivity with the security software that won't slow you down, get in your way, or swallow up system resources.
- Most Effective: Protect your business with the most-effective threat detection technology so you can focus your attention on growing your business.
- Simple: Save time and costs with a single console that manages security for all your computers and servers.
- Detects new and unknown threats that can be missed by other approaches.
- Separates files at risk from those that are safe, for faster and more accurate malware detection.
- Reduces scan overhead by as much as 70 percent by scanning only files at risk.
- Recognizes mutated or encrypted malware that tries to evade or code around Insight's security.
|Package Type||Retail Boxed Package|
|Licence Type||Complete Package|
|Licence Quantity||5 Users|
|Operating System||Windows XP (32-bit, SP3+, 64-bit, all SPs), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bit, R2, SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2003/2008 (64-bit), Windows Essntl Business Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit, Standard, Essntl)|
|Min CPU||1 GHz Intel Pentium III processor (Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent recommended)|
|Min HDD||700MB (client computer); 4GB (server)|
|Min RAM||512MB (client computer); 1GB (server)|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM drive; mouse & keyboard|